My title
cashmails.org
Watch favourite links

Monday, April 20, 2009

Forex trading tools

Forex Trading Tools
In my last post I touched briefly on forex trading tools. I would like to go into more detail about how to use some of these and maybe answer some questions that many new traders have. The very first thing for everyone to understand is that forex trading tools and indicators are two very different things. I don't want to insult anyone but when you're new to forex some of this can be very confusing.A forex indicator could be classified as a tool to some degree because you are using it to help you make decisions in the market. I don't place too much weight on indicators because they are lagging by nature. What I mean by that is they actually calculate past data with complicated formulas in an attempt to "predict" where the forex market will go next.

1 comment:

  1. Usually it involves an official action to change the internal economic policy for the purpose of correcting a distortion in the balance of payments or the official currency rate.
    forex broker

    ReplyDelete